How to get to Funderland Limerick – Groody Road, Castletroy
From Limerick City Centre
From The Crescent, head northeast and turn left onto Lower Hartstonge Street. At junction turn Right onto Henry Street heading towards Arthurs Quay (R445). Upon reaching Bridge Street turn Right onto Charlotte’s Quay (R445). At Roundabout continue onto Clare Street heading towards Annacotty (R445).Follow signs for N7/ Dublin. which becomes Dublin Road for approximately 1.6km. At the Parkway Roundabout, take the second exit to stay on Dublin Road. Continue northeast along Dublin Road for approximately 950 meters to Groody Roundabout.
To go to Funderland take third exit onto Groody Road heading southeast on L5173 for 220m to Roundabout.Take second exit to continue on L5173 signposted Ballysimon and travel for 500m to Roundabout. Entrance to Funderland is on the right hand side.
Funderland is serviced by the bus routes 304 and 304A to Limerick University. & These Buses depart approximately every 15 minutes from Colbert Bus Station, Parnell Street and serve Limerick University. Funderland can be found by walking 500 meters from the Plassey Park Road bus stop towards Groody Student Park in a Southerly direction.
From Shannon Airport
Travel time: 30 minutes
Distance: Approximately 35 kilometres
· Leave the Airport heading Northeast on N19 for 2Km.
· At roundabout continue straight to stay on N19.
· At Drumgeely Roundabout: take the 2nd exit to stay on N19 for 1.3Km.
· At Shannon Town Roundabout: take the 2nd exit and stay on N19 for 1.5Km
· Take 3rd Exit at the Roundabout onto the N18 ramp towards Limerick/Bunratty.
· Continue on N18 for 21Km. Keep right to continue on E20 for 1.1Km
· Continue on E20/M7 for 3.2Km.
· At junction 29, take the N24 exit to Waterford/Limerick (East).
· Slight left onto Ballysimon Road/R527 heading west for 850m.p>
· At the Roundabout take the 4th exit onto L5173 towards Castletroy.
· At the Roundabout take the 1st exit to continue on L5173 for 400m.
· At the Roundabout take the 1st exit into Funderland car park.
Taxis are available at the Taxi rank outside Arrivals.
From Colbert Train Station
Funderland is serviced by Bus routes 304 and 304A going to Limerick University. See full details above